First. Main technical content
1. The discs of the disc-type steel pipe scaffold are welded with discs at regular intervals. The ends of the crossbars and the diagonal rods are welded with plugs. The plugs welded to the crossbars and the diagonal rods are welded and welded by tapping the wedge bolts. The disc of the pole is locked.
2, the disc-type steel pipe scaffold is divided into two categories: φ60 series heavy-duty support frame and φ48 series light scaffolding;
1) The vertical rod of φ60 series heavy-duty support frame is made of φ60×3.2 welded pipe (material is Q345, Q235); the specifications of vertical pole are: 1m, 2m, 3m, one disc is welded every 0.5m; cross bar and oblique The drawbars are made of φ48×3.5 welded pipes, and the plugs are welded at both ends with a matching pin; when the erection is set, a step bar is set every 1.5m.
2) The φ48 series light scaffolding pole is made of φ48×3.5 welded pipe (material is Q345); the pole specifications are: 1m, 2m, 3m, one disc is welded every 1.0m; the crossbar and the diagonal tie rod are both It is made of φ48×3.5 welded pipe, and the two ends are welded with plugs and equipped with a type of pin; when the erection is set, a step bar is set every 2.0m.
3, The disc-type steel pipe scaffold is generally used with a variety of auxiliary parts such as adjustable base, adjustable bracket and wall support.
4, the main features of the disc-type steel pipe scaffold:
1) Safe and reliable. The disc on the pole is locked with the plug welded on the crossbar or the diagonal rod, and the joint transmission force is reliable; the connection between the pole and the pole is concentric insertion; the axis of each rod is at a point. The force of the frame body is mainly controlled by the axial center. Because of the connection of the diagonal tie rods, each unit of the frame body is similar to the lattice column, so the bearing capacity is high and the instability is not easy to occur.
2) Quick and easy to manage, the crossbar and the diagonal tie rod are connected with the vertical pole. The hammer can be used to erect and dismantle with a hammer. The speed is fast and the effect is high. All rods are serialized and standardized for easy storage, transportation and stacking.
3) It has strong adaptability. In addition to the installation of some conventional frames, due to the connection of the diagonal tie rods, the disc-type scaffolding can also be equipped with cantilever structure, cross-over structure, overall movement, overall lifting and disassembly.
4) Material saving, green environmental protection, due to the use of low-alloy structural steel as the main material, after surface hot-dip galvanizing treatment, compared with other supporting systems, under the same load, the material can save about 1/3, product life Up to 15 years, saving the corresponding transportation costs, labor costs, management fees, material loss and other costs.
Second. Technical indicators
1 . There is no corresponding safety technical specification for the disc-type steel pipe scaffold to design the frame body by the load method. Special construction plans must be prepared before scaffolding or formwork support to ensure the stability of the frame.
2, the disc-type scaffolding to check the allowable load of the pole to determine the size of the erection. Take the φ60 series heavy-duty support frame as an example, the step distance is 1.5m, the pole spacing is 1.5m×1.5m, the 3-step frame (5m high) ultimate bearing capacity value is 834.3KN, the single pole is allowed to load 104KN; the 5 step frame (8m) High) ultimate bearing capacity value of 752.0KN, single pole allowable load of 94KN; 8 step frame (12.5m high) ultimate bearing capacity value of 759.8KN, single pole allowable load of 94KN.
3, Surface treatment: hot-dip galvanizing.
1 , φ60 series heavy-duty support frame can be widely used in the construction of cast-in-place girder and box girder in highway and railway cross-river bridges, over-bridges and viaducts, as a load-bearing support frame with horizontal formwork.
2, φ48 series light scaffolding is suitable for external wall scaffolding of various building buildings; beam and plate formwork support; scaffolding for ship maintenance, dam and nuclear power plant construction; load-bearing frame assembled on various steel structure construction sites; Stage frames, lighting stands, temporary stands, temporary overpasses, etc. for performances.
Fourth. Typical engineering that has been applied
Beijing Seventh World Flower Expo Exhibition Hall Project, Beijing West Sixth Ring Viaduct, Beijing-Chengde Expressway Phase III Viaduct, Beijing 2008 Olympic Torch Experimental Platform, Shanghai F1 Arena Stand.