8. When each class of workers is on the shelves, they should first check whether there are any problems affecting the safe operation, and start the operation after excluding and resolving. When unsafe conditions and signs are found in the operation, the operation should be stopped immediately for inspection, and normal operation can be resumed after the solution is completed; if abnormal and dangerous situations are found, all the personnel on the shelf should be immediately evacuated.
9. When working on the rack, pay attention to clean the materials that fall on the rack surface at all times, keep the rack surface clean and clean, and do not put materials and tools indiscriminately, so as not to affect the safety of your own operations and the occurrence of falling objects.
10. When performing operations such as squatting, pulling, pushing, pulling, etc., pay attention to taking the correct posture, standing on the heel, or holding the hand on a stable structure or support, so as to avoid the body losing balance or putting things when the force is too strong. Pull out. When removing the formwork on the scaffolding, the necessary supporting measures should be taken to prevent the removed template material from falling off the frame.
11. When performing electrical welding on scaffolding, lay iron sheets and then remove sparks or remove inflammables to prevent flaming materials from being on Mars. At the same time, prepare fire prevention measures. Once caught on fire, put it out in time.
12. After the work of each step is completed, the remaining materials on the rack must be moved to the upper (lower) step frame or indoors; the rack surface should be cleaned before the daily work, and the materials on the rack surface should be piled up neatly. Go out; during the operation, the materials and articles in the safety net should be cleaned up in time. Under no circumstances is it necessary to throw material items and dump garbage from the shelves.
13. The winds and rains and snowy days of the sixth and sixth grades should stop the scaffolding work; when the work is carried out after the rain or snow, the snow and water in the rack should be removed to avoid slipping.
14. When transporting materials on the rack and passing through the people in the work, you should promptly send out the signals “Please pay attention” and “Please let one let”. The material should be lightly placed, and it is not allowed to use dumping, mammoth or other unloading methods.