First, the distance between the cantilever beams is not set according to the vertical length of the cantilever frame body
The distance between the cantilever beams shall be set according to the longitudinal distance of the cantilever frame body, and one set for each longitudinal distance.
Second, the cantilever beam anchoring does not meet the requirements, or the use of rebar as a U-shaped steel anchor ring
1. The end of the cantilever beam should be fixed to the reinforced concrete beam structure at two or more locations. The U-shaped steel ring or anchor bolt of anchored steel cantilever beam should not be less than 16mm in diameter.
2. U-shaped steel ring pullers or bolts used for anchoring should be cold-formed. U-shaped steel ring, anchor bolt and steel gap are applied with steel wedge or hardwood wedge wedge.
3. U-shaped steel ring puller or anchor bolt material used for fixing steel cantilever beam shall comply with the current national standard "Reinforced steel used in the first part: hot-rolled round steel bar" GB1499.1 HPB235 grade steel bar.
Third, the cantilever layer is not tightly closed
1. The bottom of the frame should be closed between the cantilevered steel beam and the cantilevered steel beam along the edge of the building structure.
2. The bottom of the frame should be closed.
4. The outer end of the steel cantilever beam is not provided with steel wire rope or steel tie rod and the upper layer of the structure is inclined.
The outer end of each steel cantilever beam should be provided with wire rope or steel tie rod and the upper layer of the building structure. Steel wire rope and steel tie rods shall not participate in the calculation of the force of the cantilevered steel beam; the lifting ring of the steel wire rope and the building structure shall use HPB325 grade steel bar, the diameter of which shall not be less than 20mm, and the pre-buried anchorage length of the lifting ring shall comply with the current national standard "砼 Structure Design Specification" GB50010 Provisions for anchoring steel bars.