8. When the channel is set in the middle of the full hall scaffold, the bottom gantry at the channel may not have a horizontal (horizontal) horizontal reinforcement bar, but the upper part of the channel shall be provided with a horizontal reinforcement bar at each step. The sills on both sides of the channel shall be provided with diagonal struts.
9. When the height of the full hall scaffold exceeds 10m, the lock arm should be provided between the upper and lower gantry, and the outer side should be provided with a throwing support or the cable wind rope and the ground tie firmly.
10. The erection of the full hall scaffolding can be carried out step by row and layer by layer, and should be accompanied by safety protection members such as scissors support, horizontal vertical and horizontal reinforcement rods, throwing support (or cable rope) and channel plates.
11. When erecting and dismantling the full-scale scaffolding, the scaffolding board should be laid on the construction operation layer, and the workers should wear seat belts.
12. After the assembly of the full hall scaffolding, the following items shall be checked and accepted:
1) gantry setting;
2) Cross support, horizontal frame and horizontal reinforcement rod, scissors support and scaffolding configuration;
3) gantry crossbar load condition;
4) the extension length of the base and the top support auger;
5) Fastening torque of fasteners;
6) the condition of the stow;
7) Safety net settings.