1 Horizontal scaffolding tube on a non-master node at the operational level should support needed scaffolding plank of equally spaced, maximum spacing should not exceed 1/2 of vertical distance;
2 When using stamped steel scaffold boards, wooden planks, bamboo scaffold boards Strings, horizontal bar at both ends of double scaffolding shall be fixed at right angle fastener longitudinal horizontal rod; end of the single row of horizontal bar of scaffolding application of rectangular fastener fixed longitudinal horizontal rod, the other end should be plugged into the wall, insert a length of not less than 180mm;
3 When using bamboo fence planks, scaffolding double horizontal bar at both ends, the application of a right angle fastener fixed on the pole; single row of scaffolding horizontal bar at one end, the application of a right angle fastener fixed on the pole, the other end into the wall, insert a length of not less than 180mm.
1) steel beam cross-sectional dimensions should be determined by the design calculations, and cross-sectional height of not less than 160mm;
2) girder anchorage length should not be less than 1.25 times the length of the cantilever;
3) the structural strength of steel beams anchored at anchorage shall comply with regulatory requirements;
4) steel beam should be set to the outer end of the rope or steel rod structure and superstructure and Rachel;
5) steel beam spacing shall Cantilever frame body pole vertical distance relative settings.
1) the scaffolding tube bottom should be fixed at a steel beam;
2 ) pole vertical and horizontal spacing, longitudinal horizontal bar stride should meet the design requirements and specifications.