1. Higher ability to resist high temperature and acid;
2. Easy and fast installation, save installing time and labor cost;
3. A longer service life and low cost;
4. More durable and anti-corrosion;
5. Lighter material, energy saving and environment friendly.
Compare to other scaffoldings, aluminum scaffolding is an advance in the field of construction. There is a wide use of this system and it is vital in modern applications such as civil construction and temporary structures and this has led towards the definition of a series of standards covering a great number of specific issues involving scaffolding.